The senior class is aimed at students 10 years and above and caters to all levels. Students under 10 may attend the class providing there is an older family member training with them and on the understanding that content is aimed at older children and adults.
- Students must be a minimum of 5 years of age at the time of trial.
- We are unable to accommodate spectators at the Capalaba Dojo due to ongoing Covid restrictions put in place by the venue. Spectators are welcome at the Crestmead Dojo!
- Any jewellery must be removed or taped up for the lesson.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Please ensure fingernails/ toenails do not exceed the length of the fingers/ toes to avoid injury.
- Participants can wear shorts or trackpants and a t-shirt on the day and don’t forget to bring a bottle of water.
- Please arrive 5-10mins early so instructors can introduce themselves.
Filling out the medical form is a prerequisite for admission to the class!
Bookings are closed for this event.