The Junior class is aimed at students from 5 to 9 years old and caters to all levels. Students over this age may attend the class providing there is a younger family member training with them and on the understanding that content is aimed at this age group.
- Students must be a minimum of 5 years of age at the time of trial.
- Any jewellery must be removed or taped up for the lesson.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Please ensure fingernails/ toenails do not exceed the length of the fingers/ toes to avoid injury.
- Participants can wear shorts or trackpants and a t-shirt on the day and don’t forget to bring a bottle of water.
- Please arrive 5-10mins early so instructors can introduce themselves.
Filling out the medical form is a prerequisite for admission to the class!
Bookings are closed for this event.